- Breed: Scottish Fold
- Sex: male
- Birth date: Desember 21, 2022
- Champion Bloodlines: Yes
- Pedigree: Conditional (ask for price)
- Registered: Yes
- Breeding: Conditional
- Kitten will be neutered as a pet
- Quality: Show Quality
- Color: black silver marble (ns22)
- Price: $ 2650
- Location: Europe
- Ready to leave breeder house: April 10, 2023
- Availability in USA: Available by reservation on the website
- Pick up: at our location in Wood Dale , USA
- Delivery: delivery to other states from Chicago.
- Food: Royal Canin Kitten.
- Litter filler: wood pallets or paper pallets.
- Pet/vet passport with all records
- Fully vaccinated required kitten age
- Health guarantee
- Kitten grooming
- Information and care instructions
- 7 days a week support with all kitten needs
We provide four distinct shipping methods:
Air Cargo Delivery: Priced at $550, this option allows for delivery to your closest airport equipped with American Airlines facilities. We will arrange the flight and supply you with all necessary details for kitten collection. Remember to bring your ID and the AWB number to the airline's facility.
*Please note that this option is not available Exotic Shorthair, Persian, and Burmese breeds. For these breeds, car delivery or nanny-assisted delivery is required.
*Additionally, this method is not viable if the temperature at any location is above 85°F or below 25°F.
Road Transportation: By utilizing delivery services, we can bring kittens directly to your home. This method is suitable for nearby locations only, and pricing varies based on the delivery location. Within 50 miles(from our location) - 100$
Nanny-Assisted Delivery: With this service, our courier personally accompanies the kitten, ensuring its care and comfort throughout the journey. The cost for this option is $900, though exceptions may apply based on the destination.
Personal Door-to-Door Delivery: Catering to all states, this comprehensive service utilizes various modes of transportation to bring your kitten directly to your doorstep. The price is set at $1250, though exceptions may apply based on the destination.
Of course, you are always welcome to pick up your kitten from our Showroom.
- For cat We offer Word Cat Federation (WCF) pedigree.
- Kitty can be spayed/ neutered on customer request
- Kitty can be sold with breeding rights.
- *Additional info pet request.
The price for cats is the total one and includes all vaccinations and neutering/spaying. (Neutering a kitten is our free option with no fee.)
It is generally considered safe to spay kittens before they are fully grown. In fact, many veterinarians recommend spaying or neutering kittens as early as 8-16 weeks old. This is known as early-age spay/neuter or pediatric spay/neuter.
Early spaying has several benefits:
- Reduced risk of certain health issues: Spaying\Neutering a kitten before it first heat cycle can significantly reduce the risk of mammary cancer and eliminates the risk of uterine infections and other reproductive system diseases.
- Easier recovery: Younger kittens tend to recover faster from surgery with fewer complications.
- Population control: Spaying\Neutering a kitten before it reaches sexual maturity helps prevent unwanted litters and contributes to reducing the population of homeless cats.
- Behavioral benefits: Spaying can help prevent behaviors associated with a cat's heat cycle, such as excessive vocalization, marking, and escaping from the home.
However, it is important to consult with a veterinarian to determine the best time to spay a kitten based on it individual health, breed, and circumstances. We will definitely do this if the age and health conditions of a kitten allow occurring the surgery before being shipped. We will not neuter/spay the kitten in the cases if a buyer will ask to neuter a kitten on its own or will buy the breeding rights for an additional cost with the kitten)
American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA): The AVMA provides guidelines and recommendations on spaying and neutering cats, including early-age spay/neuter. You can visit their website at https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/avma-policies/pediatric-spayneuter-dogs-and-cats.
American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA): AAHA is another reputable organization that provides guidelines for spaying and neutering pets. Visit their website at https://www.aaha.org/your-pet/pet-owner-education/ask-aaha/spay-or-neuter/.
American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP): The AAFP is a professional organization dedicated to improving the health and welfare of cats. They provide guidelines and resources related to feline healthcare, including spaying and neutering. Their website is https://catvets.com.
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS): The HSUS advocates for early-age spay/neuter to help control pet overpopulation. You can find more information at https://www.humanesociety.org.
ASPCA: The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) also provides resources on spaying and neutering, including early-age procedures. Visit their website at https://www.aspca.org.
a.In case Pet is found unhealthy at the moment of its acquisition confirmed by the Licensed Veterinary Clinic, the seller undertakes to accept the Pet's return and shall issue a store credit of the amount been paid.
b. In case of dissatisfaction of the buyer with the purchased Pet and cases of theft, problems with the toilet, appearance of allergy in the family, etc., the buyer has no right to demand from the seller a refund or any other compensation of damages.
c. Seller reserves the right to the first refusal in the event that the Buyer is unable to house, care for, and maintain the Pet.
d. The Pet should never be put into a rescue situation or humane society but should be returned to the seller to be re-homed if necessary without any refund.